Baiocchi’s Troutfitters provides complete fly fishing instruction, all terminal tackle (flies, leaders, tippets, etc.) and boats when applicable. Knowledge of waters, hatches, flies to be fished, techniques and tactics included. Jon’s philosophy is that it’s his guest’s day, and will fulfill their desires no matter what it may be.
Full day trips will entail eight hours of guided fly fishing by boat, personal watercraft, or walk/wade. We will meet onsite at a predetermined location and time. Half day trips will entail four hours of guided fly fishing by boat, personal watercraft, or walk/wade for the morning, mid-day or the evening rise. No matter what type of trip you book, if the fishings hot, we keep fishing! Catch and release angling and barbless hooks are strongly encouraged.
- All trips are limited to two anglers. Larger groups will require another guide that can be provided through Jon’s extensive networking.
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks provided on full days. Snacks, and drinks provided on half days.
- Complete rods and reels are available for use if you do not have one.
- Fishing license is NOT included. Purchase online here.
- Custom trips can be booked in advance for specific fly fishing techniques or areas of interest.
Full day, 1 or 2 anglers, $400
Half day, 1 or 2 anglers, $300
Trolling Flies by Boat, 1 or 2 anglers:
Full day, $400 / Half day, $300
Release forms must be signed and dated before any guest of Baiocchi’s Troutfitters can enter a creek, river or lake.